Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Do I have the right to say I don't feel there's such thing as love? It's something I know exists, but can't feel or touch.

I don't believe anybody would be willing to share your pain, or listen to your woes. Unless they are free, or do not have problems of their own. Who doesn't have problems of their own? We must understand they can't give us too much time, they have their lives to lead as well.

But then I heard true love and friendship is when they help you and listen to you even when they have their own problems. Isn't that a little too much to ask of someone who is not related to you in any way? Though it's something I'd very much love to experience -

And give others as well. I wish I'd love others more. But how to? What is it?

--

If I could know love well enough to put it in visual form, in words, in mindmaps, understand it so well, I'd want to give the world all my love I can give.

But all we know about love, is that it's red, and a heart.

They say there are many ways to love someone, and everyone needs a different kind of love, because we are all different and shaped differently. If it's so different, how do we know what 'love' really is? Love is a word, a definition. Some are so twisted and confused that it turns into hate.

-

Why have I turned out this way? why can I not be happy and loving? Why have past events shaped me so much? How can a short period of one year change me so drastically? True, they're a buildup of events, a result of my brewing insecurity. but the past year was the one that turned me into.. Something.. Horrible. I want to be happy and make others happy. I want to love and be loved and I'll say this many times, over and over.

No comments: